It’s been a delicious (and healthy) year! Plates were piled high with colorful salads. Meatless Mondays trickled over into Tuesdays (and Wednesdays and Thursdays…). You kicked gluten to the curb. Burned out your blender on micro-greens smoothies. Fell harder in love with chocolate than you ever thought possible, once you tasted it raw.
Tagged: powdered peanut butter
If you have a soft spot for peanut butter cookies, but would rather not rack up an extra 15 grams of fat, try this recipe for Glazed Peanut Butter Honey-Oat Cookies. They’re made with PB2, the popular peanut butter powder with 85% less fat and calories than the traditional spread.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.