If you aren’t considered “at risk” for a complicated delivery, chances are that your obstetrician or midwife has told you exercising while pregnant is the healthy thing to do. Now, you might not actually feel like working up a sweat once you’re deep into the first trimester and plagued by fatigue, nausea and other fun things—but exercise might make you feel better, believe it or not! (Personally, the days the Morning Sickness Fairy seemed to forget about me were always days I went for a run or did some cardio at the gym.) Plus, exercise during pregnancy can prevent excess weight gain and help treat or prevent gestational diabetes.
Tagged: pregnancy tips
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.