I remember the joy of seeing those two pink lines show up on my pregnancy test, the first conclusive evidence that I was having a baby!!…but then, a few days later, being extremely concerned that I didn’t feel especially “different,” considering I was growing a brand-new human being inside my body! But I had no reason to worry—by week six, I was puking and gagging like any other typical pregnant woman.
Here are some questions I never asked random people when I was pregnant:
“Do I look like I’m gaining the correct amount of weight?”
“Can you tell whether it’s a boy or a girl judging by the size of my butt?”
“Do you approve of my decision not to be a stay-at-home mom after this child is born?” Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.