It happens to most people, typically around their mid-thirties. You find your fitness groove and stick with it for a while — maybe for several years — until one day you hit a wall. (One more spin class and the wheels are going to fall off!) Sound familiar?
Tagged: prenatal vitamins
If you’re thinking of getting pregnant, or already have passed that home pregnancy test with flying colors, you’ll want to make sure you’re doing everything you can to grow a healthy baby. That means quitting smoking and drinking, exercising in moderation, eating a healthy diet—and taking a prenatal vitamin every day.
If you’re on a diet to lose those pregnancy pounds and you’re also breastfeeding, there’s good news and bad news. The good news is moderate calorie reduction isn’t going to impact your baby’s health—he’ll still get milk power-packed with all of the nutrients he needs to grow and thrive. The bad news? Going on a less-than-2200-calorie diet while breastfeeding can seriously impact your health.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.