Establishing priorities — and maintaining awareness of those priorities — is an important part of developing any exercise, nutrition, or fitness related program. The “awareness” part comes in handy when deciding between pushing through those last few miles during a run, or sticking to a tough diet even when everything in your body is screaming to “EAT THE CHEESECAKE!” The tough part is knowing when to listen to that voice, and when to ignore it.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.