Buttercup squash is the adorable dark-green vegetable that’s often mistaken for a small pumpkin. Yet, it tastes nothing like a pumpkin. This winter squash is more nutty and a whole lot creamier. It’s also loaded with nutrients, including vitamins A, B and C plus calcium, potassium, protein and fiber. After baking and mashing the squash, you’ll add even more protein and fiber for a powerhouse pancake breakfast that’s sure to keep you satisfied for hours. Read more →
Tagged: protein pancakes
The same old post-workout protein shake gets b-o-r-i-n-g! But before you begin resenting your blender or giving up on recovery fuel altogether, mix things up — in a different, yet very delicious, way. We warn you, though. You’re going to need a utensil to enjoy these new and improved protein powder recipes.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
Love shopping? Hop to it.