Chocolate cravings sometimes hit hard. When nothing can stop you, blend up a batch of this guilt-free, dairy-free pudding. Its creaminess comes from a “surprise” healthy ingredient: silky-smooth, whipped avocado! Mix in raw cacao and coconut for rich flavor, plus a sprinkle of cinnamon and vanilla for natural sweetness.
November is Peanut Butter Lover’s Month – and peanut butter is one topic I am very passionate about! So I thought now would be the perfect time to post a few delicious recipes involving this popular spread.
On Mother’s Day, every mom deserves a special dessert, including those who are gluten-free! This recipe is easy to make, so it’s a great activity to do with the kids – just make sure an adult handles the hot bowl. (Moms: Print this recipe and hand it to the hubs as a hint!)
Gluten-Free, Egg-Free Chocolate Pudding
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.