This recipe combines nonfat Greek yogurt with organic pumpkin puree and whole-wheat pasta for a creamy, decadent dinner that’s surprisingly low-fat and cooks in under 15 minutes. The ingredients below are for a single serving; simply multiply to serve additional family members. For an even lower-calorie version of this meal, serve over spaghetti squash instead of pasta.
Tagged: Pumpkin pie spice
Turning tradition on its head is sort of my forte. That’s why I loaded these snickerdoodle cookies with cinnamon swirl whey protein, mixed it up with oat flour and rolled them into bite-sized balls. These puppies are nowhere near short on flavor or that chewiness you expect from a fresh-baked cookie. Plus, pumpkin spice makes everything nice! Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Lynn on What Makes Amaranth So Amazing?
- Amber Gordon on Mint Chocolate Protein Balls
- Sandra on What Does it Mean to “Eat Clean”?
- Tea During Pregnancy: Which Types Are Safe? | Vitacost.com Blog | Having A Healthy Baby on 5 Teas to Sip and 5 to Skip During Pregnancy
- Mary Braswell on 3 Different Detoxes for 3 Different Body Types
Love shopping? Hop to it.