Almond butter is tempting on toast or crackers, but don’t stop at spreading when it comes to splurging on this creamy, nutty treat. Scoop some into your blender along with a can of pumpkin, a splash of coconut milk and a couple of spices for a quick, tasty pudding that doubles as dessert or a healthy snack.
Tagged: pumpkin recipes
It’s fall, which means you can’t turn a corner without seeing pumpkins – both fresh and canned. But aside from carving a scary face and baking up a delicious pie, what else can you do with this bulbous, bright orange vegetable? Glad you asked.
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- Linda on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Josh on Fast (Healthy!) Food for Families on the Go
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
Love Shopping? Hop to it.