No need to let a pot simmer on the stove for hours to fix that cold-weather chili craving. This healthy dish takes just about 30 minutes, calling for a simple combination of fresh, frozen and canned ingredients. Chickpeas and shrimp are added to the mix for a hearty, protein-packed chili with subtle seafood flavor.
Tagged: quick recipe
With its mild flavor and delicate texture, tilapia is a popular fish enjoyed by even those who “don’t like fish.” In this simple recipe, tender filets are brushed with zesty Dijon mustard, drizzled with lemon juice and sprinkled with fresh sage before being baked to flaky, flavorful perfection. Serve with a fresh greens salad for a quick-and-healthy dinner on a busy weeknight.
Most stuffed mushrooms are smothered by a heavy layer of melted cheese, but these tasty caps contain only a light mixture of quinoa, fresh veggies and a trio of healthy seeds (hemp, chia and sesame). Just scoop, fill and bake for an irresistible appetizer that not only tastes great but is great for you!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.