Fresh figs are one of the world’s oldest known fruits, yet they’re often overlooked in today’s daily diets. This recipe offers an easy way to enjoy them—and the fiber, calcium and antioxidants they offer—as an unexpected breakfast treat or elegant party appetizer. Simply slice open, stuff with creamy bleu cheese, then top with a drizzle of agave and some pine nuts.
Tagged: quick recipes
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.