The benefits of music are immeasurable. Yet, some people still wonder if it’s a good idea to listen to music while exercising. For example, athletes aren’t allowed to wear headphones in a race, so some prefer to train in silence claiming it helps prepare them mentally. While we don’t recommend plugging your ears while cycling on the road (all eyes and ears open, please!), we do find the mental, physical and emotional impact of music to be a great benefit to athletes of all kinds.
Tagged: race preparation
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.