Helping your teenage son or daughter choose a healthy path isn’t always easy. Teens don’t like to be told what to do. They like to be in control of themselves—especially when it comes to their bodies. I’ve found that the best approach is to lead by example, provide suggestions and put the tools they need to make good choices right in front of them.
Tagged: Rainbow Light multivitamins
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.