Spring is in the air! What better way to celebrate the start of the season than to surprise your family with a fun, healthy treat? These moist and spicy carrot muffins are studded with plump raisins (or dried cranberries—your choice!) then topped with organic shredded coconut to create mini “birds’ nests.” Decorate them with organic jellybeans or use my recipe for raw macaroons to create your own candied “eggs.”
How often do you skip breakfast? Many people don’t make eating a nutritious morning meal a priority, even though they know they should. A healthy breakfast—ideally eaten within an hour of waking—helps fuel the body and mind, providing essential nutrients to start the day. It’s also important for maintaining weight, increasing concentration and productivity and supporting overall health.
If the reason you’re not eating breakfast is a hectic schedule, try waking up 15 minutes earlier. Or better yet, prepare your meal the night before. This recipe for Baked Banana Oatmeal with Walnuts and Raisins can be refrigerated or easily packed in resealable containers for breakfast on the go.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.