It’s up and at ‘em bright and early—then go, go, go non-stop through the day—now that the school year’s underway. Our twins, who are entering their senior year in high school, head straight to gymnastics or the dance studio after a full day of classes, not returning home until 9:30 p.m. Then it’s time for dinner, homework and a little sleep before bolting out the door to do it all over again. We’re not big coffee drinkers, but when an extra kick is needed in the morning, I like to make one of these energizing yet nourishing smoothies.
Egg salad isn’t exactly elegant…but it can be. Stir in some baby spinach, diced avocado for extra creaminess and fresh, ripe raspberries for a touch of sweetness. Eaten as-is, atop crackers or spread on bread, this light, healthy dish is perfect for picnics, parties or lunch with a friend.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.