Chocolate cravings sometimes hit hard. When nothing can stop you, blend up a batch of this guilt-free, dairy-free pudding. Its creaminess comes from a “surprise” healthy ingredient: silky-smooth, whipped avocado! Mix in raw cacao and coconut for rich flavor, plus a sprinkle of cinnamon and vanilla for natural sweetness.
Tagged: raw cacao
Fresh vegetables and fruits, wild fish and game make up the bulk of any Paleoista’s kitchen. In addition, there are some Paleo-friendly staples that come in handy when stocking the pantry in order to do the twice-weekly food prep, which is such an important part of implementing the Paleo lifestyle.
Who doesn’t love chocolate? But can it be part of the Paleo diet? The answer is yes! Remember, though, that we’re talking about the real deal, not an ultra-processed, adulterated version of something that used to be healthy in its original form.
Ice cream off limits? Try this cool peppermint-chocolate smoothie instead. The perfect blend of good-for-you almond milk, raw cacao “chocolate” and a dash of natural mint flavoring, it satisfies cravings—without all the sugar and dairy!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.