Going raw is a great way to make sure you’re getting the purest, most potent nutrients from the foods you eat. But aside from munching on a piece of whole fruit or crunching on uncooked veggies, how can you add more raw foods to your day? This simple seed and fruit “crumble” makes a satisfying snack as is, or try tucking some into a parfait or piling on your plate along with fresh fruit for breakfast. It’s the perfect combination of crunchy and chewy textures, with plenty of natural sweetness from spices, pure maple syrup and coconut oil.
Tagged: raw food
…. I will start practicing yoga.
…. I will learn to love healthy foods.
Need a little nudge to accomplish your goals in 2013? Then enter to win a diet & yoga starter kit – all you have to do is leave a comment on this post and tell us about your favorite product at Vitacost.com!
Noodles come in all shapes and sizes—but have you ever tried to make your own? From vegetables? That’s right! These spaghetti-like stands are julienned from fresh zucchini, then topped with a unique broccoli pesto made with homemade cashew “cheese.” This recipe is a raw vegan dream!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Vegan Cornbread
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Coconut Corn Cakes
- Matt at Vitacost on How to Choose a Probiotic Supplement
Love shopping? Hop to it.