Drizzled on fruit, swirled into coffee, spread on a warm muffin—cashew cream is a dairy-free delight you can dollop atop just about anything, without guilt! Made from just two ingredients—raw cashews and water—simply adjust the liquid for a thinner (“milk-like”) or thicker (“frosting-like”) cream. Drop in some vanilla, coconut, almond or even mint extract for a flavor twist on the natural, nutty taste!
Tagged: raw foods
You know they’re good for you, but how can you add more super seeds such as chia, hemp and flax into everyday meals? Here’s a simple solution (and you don’t even have to turn on the stove!). Blend up this Green Protein Machine Smoothie with fresh kale, cucumber, parsley and other healthy greens, then sprinkle in a scoop or two of each type of seed. A single serving supplies nearly 15 grams of protein — plus vitamins, minerals, fiber and omega-3s!
Who says there isn’t room in the Paleoista Lifestyle for a treat every now and then? These decadent holiday truffles are perfect for this special time of year and make a lovely parting gift to hand out to guests at the end of a Paleo feast.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.