Love (of chocolate) is in the air! Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a decadent chocolate-raspberry dessert that’s actually good for your sweetie to eat. Low in sugar, it’s made from healthy and yummy ingredients including raw cacao, raw honey, coconut oil and fresh berries. Simply pour the batter into small dishes and chill for easy-to-serve individual treats, or use a cookie cutter to shape into festive hearts for the occasion.
Noodles come in all shapes and sizes—but have you ever tried to make your own? From vegetables? That’s right! These spaghetti-like stands are julienned from fresh zucchini, then topped with a unique broccoli pesto made with homemade cashew “cheese.” This recipe is a raw vegan dream!
Today is World Vegetarian Day, which marks the start of Vegetarian Awareness Month. It’s also Meatless Monday – so it’s the perfect time to try out this super easy recipe for meatless tacos made from (drumroll please)…. walnuts!
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
- Christal on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- Cole on Maca Matcha Latte
Love Shopping? Hop to it.