Love (of chocolate) is in the air! Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a decadent chocolate-raspberry dessert that’s actually good for your sweetie to eat. Low in sugar, it’s made from healthy and yummy ingredients including raw cacao, raw honey, coconut oil and fresh berries. Simply pour the batter into small dishes and chill for easy-to-serve individual treats, or use a cookie cutter to shape into festive hearts for the occasion.
Noodles come in all shapes and sizes—but have you ever tried to make your own? From vegetables? That’s right! These spaghetti-like stands are julienned from fresh zucchini, then topped with a unique broccoli pesto made with homemade cashew “cheese.” This recipe is a raw vegan dream!
Today is World Vegetarian Day, which marks the start of Vegetarian Awareness Month. It’s also Meatless Monday – so it’s the perfect time to try out this super easy recipe for meatless tacos made from (drumroll please)…. walnuts!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.