Don’t let bright orange mac and cheese land on your kids’ plates—that is, unless the color comes from roasted butternut squash instead of a packet of chemical powder! This creamy, comforting homemade version is made with fresh (or canned organic) squash, half and half and soft goat’s cheese—or you can substitute these ingredients for vegan-friendly ones. Make it a complete meal by adding your family’s favorite chopped veggies.
Tagged: recipes for kids
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Lynn on What Makes Amaranth So Amazing?
- Amber Gordon on Mint Chocolate Protein Balls
- Sandra on What Does it Mean to “Eat Clean”?
- Tea During Pregnancy: Which Types Are Safe? | Vitacost.com Blog | Having A Healthy Baby on 5 Teas to Sip and 5 to Skip During Pregnancy
- Mary Braswell on 3 Different Detoxes for 3 Different Body Types
Love shopping? Hop to it.