Serve rice chips with a side of mango salsa for a festive and flavorful snack at your next party! Fresh fruit is cubed and tossed with flax oil and lime, then spiced just slightly with a sprinkling of chili powder and crushed red pepper. This cool-hot combination pairs perfectly with grilled meat or fish, or use it to top tacos, nachos or any of your favorite south-of-the-border dishes.
Tagged: red pepper flakes
Not one but two healthy surprises come with this clever “pasta” dish. The noodles are actually made from fresh, raw zucchini, and the creamy “alfredo” sauce is just a simple, light coating of Greek yogurt. No cooking required! Bon appétit!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.