This recipe combines nonfat Greek yogurt with organic pumpkin puree and whole-wheat pasta for a creamy, decadent dinner that’s surprisingly low-fat and cooks in under 15 minutes. The ingredients below are for a single serving; simply multiply to serve additional family members. For an even lower-calorie version of this meal, serve over spaghetti squash instead of pasta.
Tagged: red pepper
This light pasta dish is bursting with the fresh green goodness of cilantro and tender sweet peas. A nice change of pace from traditional red or heavy cream sauces, its light dressing is made from extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and Parmesan cheese, with a hint of red pepper added for kick.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.