Break out the skillet! These sizzlin’-hot fajitas, made with garden-fresh veggies and chunks of white meat chicken, are the perfect way to spice up your summer dinner menu. Colorful, crunchy red peppers, cilantro and chili powder are nutritious additions that add zesty, authenthic south-of-the-border flavor. Got gluten-free guests? Skip the white flour tortillas and serve the corn kind instead.
Tagged: red peppers
Give your old-fashioned tuna melt a gourmet makeover by mixing in pre-made pesto sauce and fiery roasted red peppers. Topped with mild Provolone cheese, these sandwiches are served open faced—making a tasty light lunch or the perfect companion to a bowl of soup or healthy salad.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.