Tagged: red yeast rice
What in the world is red yeast rice? When non-glutinous rice is cooked, covered with red yeast and fermented, the result is a bright red compound known as red yeast rice. It sounds unappetizing, doesn’t it? But this isn’t the type of rice you eat for dinner. In China, red yeast rice has been used for centuries as a food preservative and coloring agent – and today, it’s available in supplement form.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.