Making resolutions for the new year can be tricky. We all go for the standards; eat better, exercise more, weigh less and so on and so forth. This year, how about making a resolution that’s a little less egocentric? Good health and a strong body are, indisputably, important. Yet, if you stop and think about the year behind us, and you consider how lucky you are to still have your man, as well as your children, by your side, you will probably realize there’s no time like the present to make your New Year’s Resolutions about them.
Tagged: relationship tips
It’s easy to get lost in a relationship. As women, we do most of the heavy lifting in the emotional part of our relationships. Because of that, we tend to get tunnel vision and all of our attention on the relationship we have with our man, often forgetting about the relationship we have with ourselves. Remember that friend you had in high school who disappeared from your life whenever she had a boyfriend? Don’t be her.
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- Meredith Peters on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Elisa Lowe on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Celena M on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Joan Leonard on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Carlos on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
Love Shopping? Hop to it.