How we communicate isn’t just verbal. This is never more evident than in the midst of a heated disagreement with your significant other. No matter what you call them – fights, blow ups, arguments or, my personal favorite, periods of adjustment – there’s a way to end them and there’s a way to solve them. And we, Bombshells, want solutions, not more problems.
I’ve had three kids. We’ve discussed this, correct? This means three distinctly different times I went through the un-glamourous phase of “post-baby sex.” Let’s face it, the overall feeling about post-baby sex is that it’s anything but sexy.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.