Whether fresh from the herb garden or dried in the jar, herbs and spices added to prepared meals provide both flavor and an extra sprinkling of antioxidants, minerals or vitamins. No food is off-limits. Sandwiches, snacks and smoothies all qualify for delicious herbal additions.
From empty stomachs and excessive sweating to minor bumps and burns — whatever ails you, chances are there’s a quick & easy (natural!) fix. Let’s explore some natural solutions to common health complaints:
Q: My youngest recently had a minor earache, and another mom recommended a homeopathic product. I’m a bit skeptical – can you tell me about homeopathy and how it works?
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.