Are you afraid of commitment? If you’re avoiding joining a gym because you cringe at the thought of having yet another monthly bill , do yourself one favor: commit to yourself. All you need is a closet-sized space and a few easy-to-tote tools and all the world’s your gym…if you know how to use it.
Tagged: resistance bands
Media’s portrayal of the ideal woman has changed from the once-popular skeletal frames. In today’s world, more fashion models and celebrities are realizing that a fit body sells. And, quite frankly, it’s a healthier way of life. That’s why they’re turning to fun and functional group fitness options (think Tabata training and crossfit) and top-level personal trainers to transform their bodies into lean, mean machines. Finally, the sexiness of a well-toned body is catching on — and this is a trend you won’t want to miss!
Switching up your workouts from time to time is a good idea for a couple of reasons. First, it keeps you from getting bored. Second, it gives your body a “shock.” When you repeat the same exercises over and over, your muscles get used to the movement, and you don’t get the same benefits. One way to add variety is to take advantage of the many gadgets available today.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.