It’s time for a New Year’s resolution check-up! Last month we assured you that taking baby steps is all you need to do to achieve great gains. But if you have been overwhelmed by the “extra” tasks that come with a new year, you may have started to let those resolutions fall by the wayside. Let us help you pick back up — one step at a time.
No matter how fit and healthy you are, we’re all making New Year’s resolutions to be better than ever. As we like to say, there’s always room for improvement — whether it be physical, emotional or otherwise. Unfortunately, we humans don’t always embrace change with open arms. But don’t lose hope yet; you can endure big transformations by taking baby-sized steps. So, pull on your big-boy pants and let’s get moving!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- WATCH: Make "Pasta" From Spaghetti Squash on Cashew Cream
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Vegan Cornbread
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Coconut Corn Cakes
Love shopping? Hop to it.