Fruit salad may seem like a no-brainer, but coating sweet cherry chunks, crisp apple cubes and thinly sliced bananas with a light vanilla-agave glaze cleverly transforms a simple breakfast into a dessert-worthy indulgence. Spoon a scoop onto a gluten-free brown rice cake for a heartier way to start your day.
Tagged: rice cakes
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
- Christal on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- Cole on Maca Matcha Latte
Love Shopping? Hop to it.