If you’re breastfeeding, there’s a good chance that you’re (a) STARVING all.the.time, and (b) don’t have enough time to eat enough. Of course, that’s because (a) nursing a baby can burn 500 calories a day, and (b) with all that time you’re spending feeding, burping, changing and bathing your baby, who has time to sit down for a meal?
Tagged: rice cakes
Whether the subject is See Dick and Jane Run reading basics or Advanced Earth Science, a day devoted to lessons, lectures and studying builds up an appetite. And that’s the problem: When you’re working your brain, not your body, you need to feed that hunger with snacks that are high in nutrition and lower in calories. Fortunately, our favorite companies have come up with some dynamic snack options that fulfill those requirements:
Fruit salad may seem like a no-brainer, but coating sweet cherry chunks, crisp apple cubes and thinly sliced bananas with a light vanilla-agave glaze cleverly transforms a simple breakfast into a dessert-worthy indulgence. Spoon a scoop onto a gluten-free brown rice cake for a heartier way to start your day.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.