Working out? Great! Just don’t forget to hydrate and refuel with healthy foods or sports nutrition products. You can add more bounce to the ounce by fueling your fitness with these foods and beverages: Read more →
Tagged: rice milk
Quote of the day:
“Meditation brings wisdom; lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom. ”
I was experimenting with making protein shakes for our twin toddlers yesterday morning, using a full scoop of Jay Robb’s Egg White Protein Powder, as instructed on the package.
I tasted it and it was too sweet, so I added more Good Karma Vanilla Ricemilk and Blue Diamond Vanilla Almond Milk. Dakota and Montana tasted it and were not amused. I added even more of the milks and a pinch of Himalayan Crystal Salt.
Still they weren’t having it.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.