Are you making a New Year’s resolution to eat healthier while staying gluten-free? This healthy lunch idea comes from Alice Bast, Founder and President of the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA). The citrus in the grapefruit and homemade dressing can help you feel light and bright, even on a dreary winter day.
Tagged: salad recipes
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.