In the warm summer months I love grilling outdoors. There’s something about the simplicity of summertime cookouts that makes me feel like life has slowed down a bit and maybe even gotten a little easier, if only for those couple hours. Whether it’s an old fashion block party with my neighbors or watching a gorgeous evening sunset in my backyard, from creative kabobs to decadent desserts, I love it all. Plus, it cuts the after dinner clean-up to a minimum, and I hate doing dishes.
Tagged: sald recipe
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.