Next to chocolate, and maybe a long, uninterrupted mid-day nap, a salon blowout is the most indulgent, instantly mood-lifting thing on Earth. Never had one? It goes something like this: You drag your worn-out, frazzled, ragged-looking self into a salon. Thirty minutes later you burst through door bright-eyed and ready to take on the world with a headful of voluminous, glossy, perfectly smooth hair bouncing off your shoulders. It’s pure… bliss.
Is someone on your list obsessed with glamour and glitz? Or addicted to pampering products for every body part? Then you’ll love this handy gift guide, packed with inspiring bath and beauty ideas for people of all ages.
Know what I love? Walking out of a salon with a freshly shampooed, styled and fabulously shiny head of hair. Every so often, the stylist will talk me into taking home a bottle of professional salon-strength shampoo or conditioner – so I can achieve the same shine and softness at home. But the problem is, those products are typically way too expensive to buy on a regular basis!
So… what’s a girl to do? Here are my tips for getting salon-worthy hair at home:
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.