Why bother with white sugar when raw honey is just as sweet–and good for you?! “Raw” refers to the non-filtered, non-processed form of this sticky substance, made by bees from the nectar of flowers. In its pure, natural state, honey is swimming with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, live enzymes and other beneficial nutrients. Plus, it tastes great, whether swirled into a cup of hot tea, drizzled over a warm muffin or eaten straight from the spoon!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.