Multiple reasons exist to cut down or eliminate sugar from your diet. For example, if you are pre-diabetic or have diabetes, your physician may tell you to slash the sugar. Weight watchers can shed pounds without making any other changes just by swapping that sugar on their cereal or coffee for zero calorie sweeteners. And when you visit the dentist, the advice usually includes “Cut the sugar!”
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.