Remember how much it sucked to do homework? Well, I’m a mom with a first grader who has homework almost every night and let me assure you, it still sucks. For me, helping with homework is just as bad as doing homework. I don’t care how many nickels Jack will have if he spends 30 cents. I’m old and I want to lay on my bed and play Words with Friends on my iPad.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.