I remember the joy of seeing those two pink lines show up on my pregnancy test, the first conclusive evidence that I was having a baby!!…but then, a few days later, being extremely concerned that I didn’t feel especially “different,” considering I was growing a brand-new human being inside my body! But I had no reason to worry—by week six, I was puking and gagging like any other typical pregnant woman.
Tagged: sea band
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
Love shopping? Hop to it.