Kelp is a quick-growing brown seaweed, popular in Japanese cuisine and packed with fiber, minerals and phytonutrients. As a noodle, it has a neutral, non-fishy flavor and a firm, chewy texture that softens upon soaking. Eating an entire package sets you back only 10 calories! Plus, you won’t get any of the starch or gluten that comes with “regular” pasta. Give kelp noodles a try in this colorful salad, made with shredded veggies, fresh herbs and hemp seeds for added crunch!
Tagged: sea kelp
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.