The changes that autumn brings can be linked to specific aromas that connect the natural world to our daily experiences. Sensory rituals using essential oils—like creating aromatherapy blends for home scenting—are subtle prompts to be present in the moment. Indulge in the season with this easy-to-make, autumn-inspired air freshener made from pure Aura Cacia essential oils.
Q. How should my skincare routine change from winter to spring?
MyChelle Dermaceuticals licensed esthetician Catie Wiggy responds:
The days are getting warmer and the delicate aroma of flowers and fresh green grass has started filling the air. That’s right—spring is here! With the seasons changing, now is also a good time to make important changes to your skincare routine. So what are you waiting for? Let’s spring clean your skincare routine.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.