When you’re flavoring your favorite dishes, which seasoning do you reach for most often? In a recent survey conducted by Vitacost.com, basil beat out other popular herbs and spices to earn the title of favorite flavor enhancer. Not far behind, cinnamon, salt and pepper were also popular picks.
What’s hot and not in health this week? Let’s explore the latest trends and info, including salt-free seasonings, the solution to pasta cravings and the benefits of non-toxic deodorant.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.