Popcorn is a perfect light, crunchy summertime snack. Plus, it only costs about 16 cents per serving—you can’t beat that when you’ve got a bunch of hungry kids hanging out at home. Rather than oil and the traditional stovetop method, I like to use an air popper, which I place outside to keep the heat (and the kids) out of the kitchen. After popping up a big batch, I sprinkle on one of my homemade seasoning blends to transform boring, plain-old puffs into a super satisfying sweet or savory snack.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.