All moms know what it’s like to be the bottom priority, last on the to-do list — if you even make the list at all. The bad news is if you continue to de-prioritize yourself, the wear and tear will begin to show. You’ll lose that natural glimmer of health. The good news is you don’t have to let yourself go. No matter your shape or size, you are a welcomed member of the “Hot Moms Club” and your initiation ceremony begins in the gym.
Tagged: self confidence
Quote of the day:
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.”
Having issues pleasing the peanut gallery? Noticing that no matter how hard ya’ try, you can’t please everyone?
Two words: try easy.
You can’t care more about how they feel than about how you feel to be of help to anyone. Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.