I always coach my female clients to take their vitamin C first thing in the morning. It will boost your energy, make your skin radiate and support your immunity. There’s just one catch: this vitamin C doesn’t come from a glass of OJ. Read more →
Tagged: self esteem
Confidence is sexy. There’s nothing more universally true for men and women alike. Now, don’t misunderstand me, there’s a fine line between confidence and arrogance. What I’m talking about is walking with your head held high and a pep in your step. Every single one of you should be working daily to bring out your inner Bombshell. Yet, being a Bombshell doesn’t mean the same thing to every woman.
Today was a crazy morning, and all I can say is it’s a miracle I got out of the house wearing deodorant, and something other than pajamas. As I was driving my kids to the YMCA, I made a face at myself in the rear-view mirror Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.