Put down the phone. Guilt-free Chinese takeout is being made in-house tonight. You’ll enjoy the familiar flavors of soy, sesame and onion. But instead of the usual peanut sauce, spaghetti-style noodles are tossed with almond butter for a lighter, creamier taste. With a few extra veggies tossed in and a pair of chopsticks, you’ve got dinner in the bag…er, bowl.
Tagged: sesame noodles
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.