A pearly white smile has become the most sought-after attribute since the days of plastering on piles of mascara for loooong eyelashes. A variety of products to help you get those gleaming white teeth are available, as are dentists specializing in transforming dingy yellow or stained teeth to snow white. But what many people don’t realize: What you eat and drink can make a dramatic difference in the health and appearance of your teeth.
Tagged: sesame seeds
Granola makes a great cereal or healthy grab-and-go snack. Make your own and you can customize flavors and save money! This recipe yields about eight cups, and the cost is less than you’d spend on a package of the premade kind. Read more →
Most stuffed mushrooms are smothered by a heavy layer of melted cheese, but these tasty caps contain only a light mixture of quinoa, fresh veggies and a trio of healthy seeds (hemp, chia and sesame). Just scoop, fill and bake for an irresistible appetizer that not only tastes great but is great for you!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.