The vast majority of us start the day with a cup (or three) of coffee. Surprisingly, coffee is a great source of antioxidants. Coffee can be beneficial to health and weight loss efforts when consumed at the right times, without adding excessive amounts of sugar and fat. Most flavored coffee drinks have the nutritional profile of a banana split, but these five recipes provide a tasty twist to your morning routine that will keep your mouth and waist line happy.
It’s an appliance that’s been making life in the kitchen easier (and healthier!) since 1922—so how is it you still don’t own a blender? This handy tool, invented for milkshake-making back in the old soda shop days, can chop, purée or liquefy fresh fruits, veggies, nuts and other foods for delicious, nutritious meals in minutes. Think: breakfast smoothies, homemade nut butters, creamy sauces, savory soups.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.