You’ve probably bought many gifts for the man in your life—anniversary gifts, Valentine’s Day gifts, birthday gifts. But there’s something really special about choosing that first Father’s Day gift. It’s a great opportunity to say, “I love you,” “thank you,” and “our baby is so lucky to have you for a dad,” all rolled into one.
Tagged: shaving cream
Ladies, let’s talk about something most of us struggle with: unwanted hair. Whether you’re dealing with unruly eyebrows, facial fuzz or unsightly underarm hair, it can be costly and time-consuming to keep it from coming back.
So which method works best – shaving, waxing or tweezing? I’ll weigh the pros and cons of each:
There’s a raging debate happening in my own mind. It centers around one simple decision: How much body hair is the right amount of body hair, if any?
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- WATCH: Make "Pasta" From Spaghetti Squash on Cashew Cream
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Vegan Cornbread
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Coconut Corn Cakes
Love shopping? Hop to it.