Silky-smooth legs: they’re so worth it this time of year. But summer is short—do you really want to waste hours over the course of the season dragging a razor up and down your calves just to look good in a pair of shorts? Wouldn’t that time be better spent—oh, I don’t know—poolside with a frozen slushy drink in hand?
Tagged: shaving gel
There’s a raging debate happening in my own mind. It centers around one simple decision: How much body hair is the right amount of body hair, if any?
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.